Monday, May 9, 2011

Curse you, Stumble Upon!

I always wanted a dog as a kid, but my Mother, who is a cat person, could not have a cat because it would kill my Father (He developed the allergy a fair ways into their relationship, so she had to pick, him or cats. She still doesn't seem convinced she made the right call) so we could not have a dog. She really doesn't like dogs. She thinks they're loud and messy and smell funny (none of these things being untrue).

I have to this day, never lived with a dog, let alone owned one. I wish I could, but, a dog wouldn't really fit into my life style. It's not uncommon for my only time home during the day to be coming home to sleep for a few hours before going back out for adventures. There's also the fact that I straight up can not afford a dog. I wish I could, but, well, some days I can barely afford myself. The fact that I have an especially soft spot for wiener dogs, who are notorious for health problems, also not helping the case of getting a puppy. I've come to terms with the fact that, at this point in my life, I can't have a puppy.

Stumble Upon, however, is a dirty whore and insists on showing me reams and reams of pictures of adorable puppies with a weird surplus of wiener dogs. How does it know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment